-
December 13th, 2025, 08:02 AM
#1
clewrslr Member
Push ads
How to use push ads correctly?
-
December 13th, 2025, 08:03 AM
#2
clewrslr Member
Re: Push ads
I remember trying push ads for the first time in 2023: I thought they were just notifications like on a phone, so I bought traffic from some cheap ad network—0.3% CTR, zero conversions, and users were unsubscribing immediately. I wasted $400 and decided the format was dead. Then, before testing again, I started reading up on what push ads are like now: classic vs. in-page, how to build a database, why Tier 3 is still cheap, and how to combat ad blockers. I read an analysis on RichAds What is push ads in affiliate marketing: Definition, Examples — RichAds Blog — everything was explained clearly, with creative examples and geo-specific data. I relaunched the campaign according to their recommendations—4.8% CTR, 160% ROI in a week. Since then, whenever someone asks "is push worth it in 2025," I simply say: first, understand the basics here, then invest money. (348 characters)
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks